Terms and Conditions
1. Prices & DespatchAll prices are in UK Pounds and include VAT. Postage will be automatically added to your online order and displayed before you finalise your purchase. All orders of tea are sent by 1st class post within the UK. We will normally despatch your order within 3 days but please allow up to 12 days for delivery. The usual Royal Mail UK delivery times are up to 3 days. Deliveries outside the UK using Airmail service are 4 days following day of posting and deliveries outside Europe are 5 days following day of posting. If you are paying by cheque through the post, please allow extra time to for your cheque to clear.
2. AvailabilityItems on the website which are out stock will normally be marked as such. If you are using the printed catalogue you are advised to phone first to check that an item is in stock before ordering. We aim to have all items advertised in stock however in the event of unavailability of any item after you have placed an order, you will be offered a full refund or a similar alternative item of your choice and the similar price.
3. Returns & RefundsWe endeavour to offer high quality products but if you are unsatisfied for any reason with an item you have purchased from us you may return it in its original condition including packaging and you will be refunded the full cost once we have received the item. Please note that the postage is not refundable unless the item is faulty or was delivered by mistake. In the case of Yixing teapots, slight imperfections and markings sometimes occur. These are not regarded as faults.
4. Orders from Outside of the UKIf you are ordering from outside of the UK where duty, taxes, import charges or other charges may apply, you will be responsible for paying these charges.
5. LiabilityTiger Spring Tea will not be held responsible for any cost or personal or business losses other than the purchase price of items bought from us.
6. PaymentsTiger Spring Tea accepts payments by the following methods:
- Credit and debit cards (accepted through secure site through PayPal
- Cheques (cheques should be made out to Tiger Spring Tea and must have your name, and address written on the back)
- Postal order
- Cash (only accepted at the market stalls)
7. CopyrightAll content of the website www.tigerspringtea.co.uk is the property of Tiger Spring Tea and/or their suppliers. This includes text, photographs, trademarks and logos.
8. Security and Data ProtectionTiger Spring Tea will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent. We only hold information that is necessary for processing your order. Online payments are made through a secure PayPal site. You are responsible for protecting your password and ensuring that you do not use the website in any way that might impair Tiger Spring Tea business or put your own security at risk.
9. AmendmentsTiger Spring Tea reserves the right to change product prices and postage at anytime without notice including the content of the website (www.tigerspringtea.co.uk) and Terms and Conditions.
Copyright © 2013 Tiger Spring Tea